KEMMAN Financial Crimes Risk Compliance & Security Investigative Services
– Non-profit organizations – fraud prevention, deterrence, Departmental Operating Instructions and workflow process examination and re-engineering, compliance and security programs, civil and criminal investigations
– Financial institutions – fraud loss prevention, customer due diligence, background checks, Regulatory compliance framework, anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing, Anti-Bribery and Anti- Corruption Programs, Policies, manuals and programs
– High-Net-Worth Individuals – Personal Investments Vehicles (PIVs), Trusts, Deeds, VIP Protection, uncovering investment, financial and real estate fraud, tracing marital and other assets.
– Law firms, accountants and other service providers – establishing the legitimacy of
client credentials, tracing the source of potentially suspect payments,
Tested in high-stakes internal corporate and government investigations and regulatory matters. The KEMMAN team offers a full-service approach to serving our clients. Our investigative expertise includes the following:
Corporate fraud, theft and embezzlements
Procurement fraud, bribery, corruption, kickbacks,
Conflicts of interest and illegal gratuities
Anti-Corruption Commission Act violations
Anti-Money Laundering Violations
Financial Investigations Unit Violations
Central Bank Regulations Violations and omissions
Fraudulent investment schemes
Undisclosed liabilities and related party transactions
Investigative due diligence on both staff and customers
Accounting irregularities and financial fraud
Theft of intellectual property
International asset recovery
Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs)
Central Banks AML/CTF Directive and engagements
Immigration and Customs investigations,
Infiltration and Surveillance on Human Trafficking Syndicates, Organised Crime identification.
Parallel proceedings, criminal, civil, regulatory and administrative,
Specialised Training in ALL Financial Crime and Regulatory Dawn Raids.
What We Offer Our Clients
• Efficient, Results Oriented Strategies
• Practical Solutions
• Team Approach
• Uncompromising Focus on Excellence
• Continuous Access
• Timely Communication
Why Use KEMMAN
• Experience. All of our partners have more than two decades of investigative and law enforcement experience. KEMMAN has the skills and experience to investigate an array of allegations involving misconduct and/or criminal activity and pry open complex and complicated cases.
• Continental Reach. From Cape to Cairo, Swaziland to Senegal, Africa to Asia, Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, our team provides investigative and advisory services to clients around the World Our cultural diverse team can handle cases in any location – quickly and efficiently.
• Independence & Integrity. Because our team focuses exclusively on investigative and consulting assignments, we provide an independent service and avoid any potential conflicts of interest. We are committed to adhere to the highest standards of integrity in every engagement and assignment. Another great benefit to our clients.
• Confidentiality. All matters are handled in the strictest confidence, in accordance with our client’s wishes. Our investigative team is both discrete, tenacious and use tact.
• Investigative Skills. Our team understands the significance of obtaining timely and factual information. We have the capability of performing forensic examinations, analyzing documents and records, and conducting in-depth interviews of potential suspects and witnesses.
• Cost Effective. All client fees are applied directly to our investigative work. There is no “mark-up” from any agency, law firm, or other party.
• Results Driven. In case after case, our team is successful in helping clients achieve their goals.