There is strength in numbers but also there are also existential challenges which come with business undertakings in groups such as the Village Banking which may for now be taken as “fore-warnings and LESSONS Learnt” as we move to encourage, and champion such Business Ventures. Nalikwebele tabulapo. Kuti mwashala muli mwamoneni mwamoneni, ka Capital naContinue reading “The Village Banking – Zambian Style”
The propensity and affinity for some people to gauge an opportunity to misappropriate, embezzle or divert funds to increase one’s wealth is too great and irresistible. While they may consider themselves “under the radar,” the example below demonstrate that in the end crime doesn’t pay. The Perpetrator is Wirapol Sokphol a.k.a “The Jet-Setting Monk fromContinue reading “The Jet-Setting Monk from the Tiger Kingdom”
Banks in Sudanese have started moves to re-establish relations with foreign banks as the United States (US) prepares to remove Sudan from its state sponsor of terrorism (SSOT) list. Bankers and analysts say the process will likely be slow. Restoring international banking links could provide a vital boost to an economy still in crisis moreContinue reading “Sudanese Banks take steps to end isolation”
There is a paper entitled “The Devastating impact of Money Laundering and other Economic and Financial Crimes on the Economy of Developing Countries: Nigeria as a Case Study” by Yusuf and Ibrahim from the International Islamic University Malaysia. The paper makes very interesting reading. You are encouraged to read, if you have a moment toContinue reading “Nigeria – The African most populated giant Nation well-known for wrong reasons”
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)