Why use Kemman
• Experience. Our partners have more than two decades of practical and hands on experience in investigative services and law enforcement operations. KEMMAN has the skill sets and experience to investigate an array of financial crime allegations involving employee misconduct, office abuse and/or criminal activity and pry open complex and complicated financial risk related cases.
• Continental Reach. From Cape to Cairo, Cuba to Canada, Emirates to England our team of Partners provide investigative and advisory services to clients around the Globe. Our cultural diverse team can handle cases in any location – quickly and efficiently.
• Independence & Integrity. Because our team focuses financial related investigative and consulting assignments, we provide an independent service and avoid any potential conflicts of interest. We are committed to adhere to the highest standards of integrity in every engagement and assignment. This is Yet Another great benefit to our clients.
• Confidentiality. All matters are handled in the strictest confidence, in accordance with our client’s wishes. Our Professional investigative team is both discrete, tenacious and use tact.
• Investigative Skills. Our team understands the significance of obtaining timely and factual information. We have the capability of performing forensic examinations, analyzing documents and records, and conducting in-depth interviews of potential suspects and witnesses.
• Results Driven. In case after case, our team is successful in helping clients achieve their goals.
What We Offer Our Clients
• Efficient, Results Oriented Strategies and Practical Solutions to challenging situations
• Team Approach and Uncompromising Focus on Excellent Execution of Assignments
• Timely Communication, feedback and Professional Report writing
Financial institutions – fraud loss prevention, customer due diligence, background checks, Regulatory compliance framework, anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing, Anti-Bribery and Anti- Corruption Programs, Sanctions, Alerts, Cases, CTRs and SARs Management, Policies, manuals and program reviews. Training & awareness.
Non-profit organizations – fraud prevention, deterrence, Departmental Operating Instructions and workflow process examination and re-engineering, capacity building, compliance and security programs, civil and criminal investigations
High-Net-Worth Individuals – VIP Protection Advisory, uncovering investment, financial and real estate fraud, tracing marital and other assets.
Law firms, accountants and other service providers – establishing the legitimacy of client credentials, tracing the source of potentially suspect payments.
INVESTIGATIVE and ANALYSTS Services – Tested in high-stakes internal Banking Operations, Corporate and Governance investigations and regulatory matters, KEMMAN team offers a full-service approach to serving our distinguished and Esteemed clients. Our investigative expertise includes the following:
Training, Education and Awareness pertaining to money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions, corporate fraud, theft and embezzlements; Procurement fraud, bribery, corruption, kickbacks, Conflicts of interest and illegal gratuities
Anti-Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering Violations, Financial Investigations Unit and Central Bank Regulations Violations and omissions, Fraudulent investment schemes and undisclosed liabilities, Third party transactions, Investigative due diligence on both staff and customers, Accounting irregularities, financial fraud and commercial espionage, Insurance Fraud Investigation, KYC and Customer Due Diligence
Creating Opportunities for training and education in Major Foreign Currency Exchange (FCX) – FOREX Trading, Digital Currency Exchange (DCX), Oil, Metals and Indexes